Its a total ***. These scumbags are crooks!

If they call you, they have your information including social security number. I called them back because they kept calling me at work. Same story, I didn't pay back a loan from US Cash Advance (never had a loan) and they were sending local police to arrest me. I told "Mike Davis" who is obviously Indian that I knew they were a scam and he started firing off with the curse words.

F-you, Suck my D#ck, I'm your daddy, etc. Even made sure to let me know that "we have ALL of your information now!" If you get a call from them, call the 800 number to Attorney General and they will tell you how to handle it.

Comments

:p This number called my phone n said US CASH ADVANCE is going to take me to court . They said i haven't payed a loan .I have never got a loan from them or no one else .They said If I payed $ 390.00 we won't have to go to court .

If we do go to court n i didn't win i would have to pay 6,000 to 9,000 dollars . He told me "I would never be able to get a loan" if we went to court . I ask them send me the information if your not scam artist . He got mad and said we can't do that u have to send the money first then we will do that .

I said if i find ur fake . i'm going to the police so you can get arrested . I come home on my lunch and look up this number n everyone said it was a scam . i hate people like this get a real job .

He said he was going to call my work n police dept in my town . i got mad when he said he was going to do that .. You won't like people calling you about this n lies about it .

Get a life .

I got two three calls this morning from "Nick Austin" and "Stan Lee" who are foreign and are supposedly attorneys telling me I was being sued tomorrow for $8300 for fraud and a number of other felony charges if I didn't send $789 tomorrow. The number they called from was 925-331-6002 which is a cell phone or unpublished number.

They said I borrowed $300 and never repaid loan and that I committed fraud. He couldn't explain when this loan was made or anything else. I never borrowed anything and have never heard of this company.

He said that if I didn't agree to pay the money then he would notify my work of the pending case and I would lose my job. He said that he had authority to notify my work because of some section of some law which is bogus.

GOT E-MAILS FROM THEM ALSO STARTING ON FEB 1 2012 FROM A KATHY OR CAROL WILLIAMS. GAVE ME AN EMAIL OF ART OF EITHER) I THEN CALLED THE FTC (202) 326-2222 OR www.ftc.gov AND FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM.

THEY ARE ALSO USING THE PHONE #'S AS FOLLOWS,305-999-7327 Ext 2004,Fax: - 206-426-3556. THEY ALSO WANT YOU TO PAY BY WALMART GREEN DOT CARD. FAX THEM THE FRONT AND BACK OF GREEN DOT MONEY PAK + FRONT & BACK OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD + DL. LEGIT BUSINESSES DO NOT USE GREEN DOT MONEY PACKS FOR PAYMENT BUT THEY WILL TAKE A PAYMENT FROM A GREEN DOT MASTERCARD!

AND THE G.MAIL ADDRESS IS FROM THE WEB ON A CELL PHONE AND AND NOT FROM A PC. BECAREFUL THEY ARE ATTACKING EMAILS AS WELL AS PHONE #'S.

PLEASE EVERYONE FILE A COMPLAINT! LETS STOP THESE SCAM ARTISTS!