I'm very meticulous about managing my finances and keeping financial records very detailed.I got a call at my job, just about 10 minutes ago, from some Arab sounding guy, who claimed I had taken out a loan with US Cash Advance, and that since I had "violated the terms of agreement" to repay this "loan", they were preparing to move forward with legal action and if I lose the case, I would end up paying a total of over $500, to include the charges of a $136 loan that I supposedly accepted.

REALLY? $136 loan? Get the *** out of here. I told the guy straight up, that I wasnt paying them a *** penny for a loan that I never applied for, accepted, or received cash for.

He then got a little bit belligerent with me, at that point I just hung up on him.Don't let these rip-off artists scare you into giving away your money.

Had an Experience with Us Cash Advance?

Comments

Thank you to the previous posters. This number has been calling me nonstop for the past 10 minutes!! It's insane!

cohena2

I got a called 3 times in 5 minutes last night at 11PM(who calls that late) from the phone # 662-278-0610 saying I had applied for an been approved for a loan I applied for on 123wages.com.All three calls left voicemails.

After the 3rd call I called them back and got some Arab guy on the phone who asked for my CC and SSN # to complete the loan process. I told the guy I never applied for a loan and to stop calling me. He told me he is given a list of people to call daily until they answer.

The phone calls had stopped so far but I received 6 text messages in 10 minutes last night which I opted out of via their instructions which have stopped so far.Scam artist.