I have recently went online and checked for loans.In the meantime hundreds start to contact me.

I filled out applications, but I have never been approved for one. I have never had any money loaned to my bank account. Now they are starting to call my job everyday leaving different phone numbers. They call and I can never understand a word they are saying.

They can never tell me exactly what's going on.

I am really getting pissed off about them calling my job it makes me look bad.Whoever these people are need to stop it now.

Had an Experience with Us Cash Advance?

Comments

question for Fightfirewitfire!!!

did the police came to your house when they told you?

Fightfirewitfire!!!ame to your house?

omg!i have exactly the same problem as you do.

the INDIAN GUY was the one that kept calling me and told me that they are going to arrest me. they are going to send a COP at my place tomorrow. it scares me to death! he even said that he was from SUNNYVALE COUNTY COURTHOUSE.

they should *** stop this kind of thing. i have to file a police report against these people.

they have nothing to do but to bother other people.

-AMERICA CASH ADVANCE- if anybody know the number for this company please let me know.thank you.

to agirlfromsanjose *pls disregar #671777

I have the same problem, the same guy called me and started yelling at me on the phone that I owe them money, they said they do have my SSN and all the information about me and they will sue me, he said I owe $300.I am so angry at these people and they need to stop this.

Their website need to be banned for good and they should face justice. their number is 9177459928.

I saved their number as thieves.I had to call my friend who is a lawyer and she advised me that I should tell them to send me proof to signed documents, bills showing I failed to pay my lone and the like.

omg!i have exactly the same problem as you do.

they should *** stop this kind of thing.

i have to file a police report against these people.they have nothing to do but to bother other people.

I have applied for internet loans and I only accepted and received one.But it was not from US Cash ADVANCE by far.

These people called me and I could barely understand what he was saying. He threatened me by saying "He was coming to arrest me in the morning" He told me that a complaint had been filed by this company. I assured him that I didnot have a loan by these people. He still got nasty with me and told me to "get a lawyer".

He gave me all my personal information and I think that is scary.

Anyway I was so upset and I lost wages and I have filed a police report against these people.I will continue to try to find US CASH ADVANCE's contact numbers and question them and then stick "MY LAWYER to there A@#!!!

What websites did you use to apply for loans?